I see the message No Signal. What should I do?
- Press the source button on the projector repeatedly to cycle through the available sources. Wait a few seconds for an image to appear.
- Press a source button on the remote to select an available source. Wait a few seconds for an image to appear.
- Press the Home button on the remote control to select from a list of available sources (shown in black text).
- Turn on the connected computer or video source, and press its play button to begin your presentation, if necessary.
- Check the connection from the projector to your video sources.
- If you are projecting from a laptop computer, make sure it is set up to display on an external monitor.
- If necessary, turn the projector and the connected computer or video source off and then on again.
- If the other solutions do not solve the problem, reset all of the projector settings using the options on the Reset menu.
Solutions When "No Signal" Message Appears
If the "No Signal" message appears, try the following solutions:
Published: Aug 10, 2016 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!