How soon should I see an image after I press the power button?
- When you first turn on your projector, or after the projector has been turned off for 90 seconds or more, you should see an image within 49 seconds of pressing the power button.
- Turn on the connected computer or video device.
- Insert a DVD or other video media and press the play button, if necessary.
- Press the source button on the projector to detect the video source, or press a source button on the remote control.
- If the Home screen is displayed, select the source you want to project.
Note: The projector's status light flashes as the projector warms up. Once the projector is warmed up, the status light stops flashing and turns blue.
If you do not see a projected image, try the following:
Published: Sep 12, 2016 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!