The image from my computer appears stretched when it's projected. What should I do?
Try the following:
Note: If you're using an HDMI source, the input signal will determine the image aspect ratio.
- Press the Aspect button on the remote control to select a different image aspect ratio.
- Select a different image aspect ratio in the projector's Signal menu.
- Set the projector's Auto Setup setting to On so the projector automatically optimizes the computer image quality.
- Check your computer's display settings, disable dual display, and set the resolution within the projector's limit. (See your computer manual for details.)
- Check the resolution assigned to your presentation files to see if they are created for a different resolution than that in which you are projecting. (See your software help for details.)
Input Signal Settings - Signal Menu
Published: Jun 22, 2017 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!