How do I adjust the color for multiple projectors that are projecting from the same source?
You can match the display quality of multiple projectors that will project next to each other.
- Turn on all the projectors on which you want to match the display quality.
- Set ID numbers on each projector.
- Set the remote control ID to match the first projector.
- Press the Menu button, select the Image menu, and press Enter.
- Select settings as necessary.
- Set the remote control ID to match the next projector, then select Image menu adjustments as necessary to match the projectors' displays.
Note: The brightness and tint may not match exactly even after adjustments. If brightness and tint differences become more noticeable over time, repeat the adjustments.
Published: Jul 31, 2015 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!