I see the message Not Supported. What should I do?
If the "Not Supported" message appears, try the following solutions:
- Make sure the input signal is supported by the projector.
- Set the computer's display resolution to the native resolution of the projector (1920 × 1200).
- Make sure the computer's display resolution does not exceed the projector's resolution and frequency limit. If necessary, select a different display resolution for your computer. (See your computer manual for details.)
- As a test, try setting the computer's display resolution to the lowest possible setting, and then gradually increase it as necessary.
- Check the input resolution under Projector Info in the Info menu and make sure that the projector supports that resolution.
Input Signal Settings - Signal Menu
Published: Jan 9, 2017 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!