Can I draw seamlessly across and interact with two adjacent images that are projected by two projectors?
Yes, you can do this with DuoLink, a BrightLink feature that lets you draw seamlessly across the projected images of two adjacent projectors. You can also use your projector's interactive features with this setup. To use the DuoLink feature, you must have the following hardware and software:
- Two BrightLink projectors of the same model
- A Windows computer running Windows 7, Windows 8.x, or Windows 10, or a Mac running OS X 10.7.x to 10.11.x or macOS 10.12.x to 10.13.x
- Two video cables (VGA or HDMI in any combination)
- Two USB Type B to Type A cables
- Stereo mini cable
- Easy Interactive Driver 4.00 or later
- Easy Interactive Tools 4.20 or later
Note: You can download this software from the Downloads tab on your projector's support page.
See the DuoLink Setup Guide on the Manuals and Warranty tab on your projector's support page for instructions on how to set up your computer and two BrightLink projectors to use DuoLink.