My interactive pen is hard to use. What should I do?
If the pens are difficult to use or respond too slowly, try the following solutions:
- For easier operation, hold the pen perpendicular to the projection surface.
- For the best performance, connect your computer to the projector using a VGA or HDMI cable for display and the USB cable for interactivity.
- If you are using USB Display in Windows, you may need to disable Windows Aero in the Epson USB Display Settings program on your computer.
- If you are having difficulty double-clicking on a Mac, go to the System Preferences menu, select Mouse, Trackpad, or Mouse & Trackpad, and reduce the Double-click speed.
- Set the Extended > Easy Interactive Function > Hovering setting to Off.
Published: Jan 9, 2017 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!