Part of my image is blurry or out of focus. What should I do?
If the projected image is fuzzy or blurry, try the following solutions:
- Adjust the image focus.
- Clean the projection window.
Note: To avoid condensation on the lens after bringing the projector in from a cold environment, let the projector warm up to room temperature before using it.
- Verify that the throw distance from the projector to your projection surface meets the specifications in your projector's Installation Guide.
- Position the projector to minimize the need for keystone correction as much as possible.
Note: Adjusting the image shape with the keystone setting or buttons can reduce the image quality.
- Reset the keystone, Quick Corner, and Arc Correction settings to their factory defaults, and refocus the image.
- Adjust the Sharpness setting to improve image quality.
- If you are projecting from a computer using a VGA cable, press the Auto button on the remote control to automatically adjust the tracking and sync. If any bands or overall blurriness remain, display a uniformly patterned image on the screen and manually adjust the Tracking and Sync settings.
- If you are projecting from a computer, set the computer's output resolution to match the projector's native resolution: 1280 × 800 (WXGA).