I see the message You cannot perform operations on the specified screen... when I select Multi-Projection in Easy Interactive Tools. What should I do?
This message can appear when two projectors are set up side by side as extended desktops. Try the following:
- Set both projectors to the same resolution. Go to the graphic card settings and make sure both projectors are set to Scale (Windows only).
- If you have a video scaler between the computer and the projectors, make sure the scalers are sending a signal of 1280x800 WXGA, 1920x1200 WUXGA, or 1920x1080.
- Make sure you are using two like projectors.
- When you are configuring your monitors in the graphics settings, make sure the displays are physically the same height and size.
- Make sure the secondary display is placed on the right of the primary display.
- Select Apple menu > System Preferences > Mission Control and select Off for each display (Mac only).
Published: Nov 5, 2021 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!