I see the message Select the Direction setting in the Configuration menu that matches the orientation of the projector with the projector placed in an upright position. What should I do?
This message appears when the projector is installed in a position that does not match the Direction setting.
Note: The error message disappears 20 seconds after you adjust the Direction setting; however, the Lamp light continues flashing orange until the projector icon is adjusted to the proper position or direction.
Do the following:
- Press the Menu button.
- Select Extended > Direction > Direction and press Enter.
- Set the projector icon to -90 or 90 degrees so it matches the projector's position.
- Select Set and press Enter.
- Select Portrait Mode and press Enter.
- Press the up or down arrow button to select On and press Enter.
- Select Return and press Enter to exit the menu.
- Carefully rotate the projector 90 degrees so the air filter/intake vent is facing down.