How soon should I see an image after I press the power button?
When you first turn on your projector, or after the projector has been turned off for 90 seconds or more, you should see an image within 36 seconds of pressing the power button.
Note: The projector's Status light flashes as the projector warms up. Once the projector is warmed up, the Status light stops flashing and turns blue.
If you do not see a projected image, try the following:
- Make sure the lens cover is open all the way.
- Turn on the connected computer or video device.
- Insert a DVD or other video media and press the play button, if necessary.
- Press the Source Search button on the projector or one of the source buttons on the remote control to detect the video device.
- If the home screen is displayed, select the source you want to project.
Published: Sep 17, 2015 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!