There is no sound. What should I do?
- Adjust the projector's volume settings.
- Press the A/V Mute button on the remote control to resume video and audio if they were temporarily stopped.
- Check your computer or video source to make sure the volume is turned up and the audio output is set for the correct source.
- Check the audio cable connections between the projector and your video source.
- Make sure any connected audio cables are labeled "No Resistance".
- If you turn the projector on immediately after turning it off, the cooling fans may run at high speed momentarily and cause an unexpected noise. This is normal.
If there is no sound when you expect it or the volume is too low or high, try the following solutions:
Connecting to a Computer for HDMI Video
Input Signal Settings - Signal Menu
Published: Sep 12, 2016 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!