The incorrect or no image displays when I project through a USB connection. What should I do?
If no image appears or if the image appears incorrectly using the USB Display function, try the following solutions:
- Press the USB button on the remote control.
- Make sure the USB Display software has installed correctly. Install it manually if necessary.
- Make sure the USB Type B setting in the Extended menu is set to USB Display, if available.
- With OS X, select the USB Display icon in the Dock or from the Applications folder.
- For images projected with Windows Media Center, reduce the screen size from full screen mode.
- For images projected from applications using Windows DirectX, turn off DirectX functions.
- If the mouse cursor flickers, select Make the movement of the mouse pointer smooth in the Epson USB Display Settings program on your computer (feature not available with Windows 2000).
- Turn off the Transfer layered window setting in the Epson USB Display Settings program on your computer.
- Make sure you are using the most recent version of the USB Display software. You can download the latest version from the Downloads tab for your product.
Connecting to a Computer for USB Video and Audio
Projector Setup Settings - Extended Menu
Published: Sep 1, 2015 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!