How soon should I see an image after I press the power button?
You should see an image within a minute of pressing the power button when you first turn on the projector or after the projector has been turned off for 90 seconds or more.
Note: The projector's Status light flashes as the projector warms up. Once the projector is warmed up, the Status light stops flashing and turns blue.
If you do not see a projected image, try the following:
- Make sure the lens cover is open all the way.
- Turn on the connected computer or video device.
- Insert a DVD or other video media and press the play button, if necessary.
- Press the Source Search button on the projector or remote control, or press one of the source buttons on the remote control to detect the video source.
- If the Home screen is displayed, select the source you want to project.