The pen position is not accurate. What should I do?
- Reset the keystone, Quick Corner, and Arc Correction settings to their factory defaults.
- If you mounted the projector using a wall mount and used keystone or other digital correction settings to adjust the image, return the settings to their factory defaults. Use the adjustment dials on the wall mount to square off the image shape; do not use any digital correction. Then focus the image and recalibrate.
Note: You can use the installation guide in the Settings menu to help you square off the image shape.
- If you use the E-Zoom + button on the remote control to enlarge the image, the pen position is not accurate. When you return the image to the original size, the position should be correct.
- Select Reset All Config from the Reset menu to restore the projector settings to their default values.
- Set the computer's output resolution to match the projector's native resolution: 1920 × 1200 (WUXGA).
- If you connected your projector through a video scaler, make sure the video scaler output resolution setting matches your projector's native resolution.
- If you used the mount's adjustment tools to adjust the image shape and the image is not evenly rectangular, try using the adjustment dials on the mount again to correct the image shape.
- Focus the image to sharpen it.
- Make sure you have calibrated the system. Try manual calibration.
- Make sure the cable cover is in place to keep cables from blocking the signal.
- Try adjusting the pen operation area.
- In PC Interactive mode (in the Extended > Advanced menu), turn off the Auto Adjust Pen Area setting and select the Manual Adj. Pen Area setting. (USB cable required.)
If the pen position is not the same as the mouse pointer, try the following solutions:
General Projector Specifications
Published: Jan 16, 2017 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!