I see the message No Signal. What should I do?
If the "No Signal" message appears, try the following solutions:
- Press the Search button on the remote control and wait a few seconds for an image to appear. You can also press the source button for the video source on the projector's control panel or remote control.
- Turn on the connected computer or video source, and press its play button to begin your presentation, if necessary.
- Check the connection from the projector to your video sources.
- If you are projecting from a laptop computer, make sure it is set up to display on an external monitor.
- If necessary, turn the projector and the connected computer or video source off and then on again.
- Try a different video cable.
- If the other solutions do not solve the problem, reset all of the projector settings using the options on the Reset menu.
Displaying From a PC Laptop
Displaying From a Mac Laptop
Selecting an Image Source
Projector Reset Options - Reset Menu
Published: Jan 16, 2020 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!