Where is the Crestron Connected configuration screen located?
Note: You can confirm the projector is connected to a network by checking if it has a valid IP address. To check the IP address, press the LAN button on the projector's remote control to switch the projector's source to the LAN screen. The IP address information will appear.See the link below for instructions.
To access the screen, do the following:
- Start your web browser on a computer connected to the network.
- Type the projector's IP address into the browser's address box and press the computer's Enter key. You see the Epson Web Control screen:
- Click Advanced. A warning that the connection is not private will appear.
- Click the Advanced button.
- Click Proceed to [projector's IP address]. A log-in screen will appear.
- Enter EPSONWEB for the user name.
- Enter admin for the password. A menu selection will appear.
- Click Network > Crestron Control. The Crestron Control menu will appear. The Crestron Control settings are used to configure Crestron Connected.
Setting Up Crestron Connected
Published: Mar 16, 2022 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!