Part of my image is blurry or out of focus. What should I do?
If the projected image is fuzzy or blurry, try the following solutions:
- Adjust the image focus.
- Clean the projector lens.
Note: To avoid condensation on the lens after bringing the projector in from a cold environment, let the projector warm up to room temperature before using it.
- Position the projector close enough to the screen.
- Position the projector so the keystone adjustment angle is not so wide that it distorts the image.
- When using the Screen Fit feature, position the projector at a compatible distance from the screen or adjust the image shape manually.
- Turn on automatic keystone adjustment in the projector's menus.
- Adjust the Sharpness setting to improve image quality.
- If any bands or overall blurriness remain, display a uniformly patterned image on the screen and manually adjust the Tracking and Sync settings.
- If you are projecting from a computer, try using a lower resolution or try to match the projector's native resolution.
Focusing the Image Using the Focus Ring
Focusing the Image with Focus Help
Cleaning the Lens
Automatically Correcting Image Shape with Screen Fit
Image Quality Settings - Image Menu
Published: Mar 30, 2017 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!