The image appears stretched when I project from my computer. What should I do?
- Press the Aspect button on the remote control to select a different image aspect ratio.
Note: If you're using an HDMI source, the aspect ratio cannot be changed from the projector because the input signal determines the image aspect ratio. Try changing the output resolution of the input signal instead.
- Set the projector's Resolution setting to Auto so the projector automatically identifies the resolution of the input signal. If you are projecting from a computer using a VGA connection, select Wide (for widescreen images) or Normal (for 4:3 ratio images), if necessary.
- Set the projector's Auto Setup setting to On so the projector automatically optimizes the computer image quality.
- Check your computer's display settings, disable dual display, and set the resolution within the projector's limit. (See your computer manual for details.)
- Check the resolution assigned to your presentation files to see if they are created for a different resolution than you are projecting. (See your software help for details.)
Try the following:
Input Signal Settings - Signal Menu
Published: Sep 14, 2017 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!