I see a color cast over the projected image. What should I do?
- If your image has a blue cast when you connect your video equipment (DVD player, satellite receiver, etc.) to the projector using a component-to-VGA video cable, try the following:
- Make sure the red, green, and blue connectors on the cable match the red, green, and blue component video-out connectors on your video equipment.
- Make sure the projector's Input Signal setting is set to Component. (The default Input Signal setting is Auto.)
- Make sure the connected video equipment is set up to output video.
- If your image has a green cast when you project movies from a DVD player, make sure the projector's Input Signal setting is set to Auto or Component.
- If your image has a red, pink, or magenta cast when you project from a computer with a VGA connection, make sure the projector's Input Signal setting is set to Auto. If this doesn't help, set it to RGB.
- Make sure all necessary cables are securely connected to the projector and video source. If you are using a connection type other than HDMI, try reseating the cable in the projector and input source, or try using a different cable.
Try the following:
Published: Sep 14, 2017 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!