How do I reset the lamp timer?
- You must reset the lamp timer after replacing the projector's lamp to clear the lamp replacement message and to keep track of lamp usage correctly.
Note: Do not reset the lamp timer if you have not replaced the lamp to avoid inaccurate lamp usage information.
- Turn on the projector.
- Press the Menu button.
- Select the Reset menu and press Enter.
- Select Reset Lamp Hours and press Enter. You see a prompt asking if you want to reset the lamp hours.
- Select Yes and press Enter.
- Press Menu or Esc to exit the menus.
Published: Aug 17, 2017 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!