I see the message No Signal. What should I do?
- Press the Source Search button and wait a few seconds for an image to appear.
- Press the Home button on the remote control to select from a list of available sources (shown in black text).
- Turn on the connected computer or video source, and press its play button to begin your presentation, if necessary.
- Check the connection from the projector to your video sources.
- If you are projecting from a laptop computer, make sure it is set up to display on an external monitor.
- If necessary, turn the projector and the connected computer or video source off and then on again.
- If you are projecting from an HDMI source, replace the HDMI cable with a shorter one.
- If the other solutions do not solve the problem, reset all of the projector settings using the options on the Reset menu.
If the "No Signal" message appears, try the following solutions:
Displaying From a PC Laptop
Displaying From a Mac Laptop
Published: Aug 17, 2017 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!