The image is too dark or light, or the colors are incorrect. What should I do?
- Press the Color Mode button on the remote control to try different color modes for the image and environment.
- Check your video source settings.
- Adjust the available settings on the Image menu for the current input source, such as Brightness, Contrast, Tint, Advanced, and Color Saturation.
- Make sure all the cables are securely connected to the projector and your video device. If you connected long cables, try connecting shorter cables.
- If you are using the ECO Power Consumption setting, try selecting Normal in the projector's menus.
- Position the projector close enough to the screen.
- If the image has been progressively darkening, you may need to replace the projector lamp soon.
- If the above solutions do not correct your image, try resetting all of the projector's settings using the Reset menu.
If the projected image is too dark or light, or the colors are incorrect, try the following solutions:
Projector Lamp Specifications
Image Quality Settings - Image Menu
Projector Setup Settings - Extended Menu
Published: Aug 24, 2017 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!