The image appears stretched when I project from my computer. What should I do?
- Press the Aspect button on the remote control to select a different image aspect ratio.
Note: If you're using an HDMI source, the input signal determines the image aspect ratio.
- Set the projector's Resolution setting to Auto so the projector automatically identifies the resolution of the input signal. If you are projecting from a computer using a VGA connection, select Wide (for widescreen images) or Normal (for 4:3 ratio images), if necessary.
- Set the projector's Auto Setup setting to On so the projector automatically optimizes the computer image quality.
- Check your computer's display settings, disable dual display, and set the resolution within the projector's limit. (See your computer manual for details.)
- Check the resolution assigned to your presentation files to see if they are created for a different resolution than you are projecting. (See your software help for details.)
Try the following:
Published: Nov 9, 2017 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!