I see the message No Signal. What should I do?
- Press one of the source buttons (Spotlight, HDMI, LAN, or SD) on the remote control to switch to the correct image source, if necessary.
- Turn on the connected computer or video source, and press its play button to begin your presentation, if necessary.
- Check the connection from the projector to your video sources.
- If you are projecting from a laptop computer, make sure it is set up to display on an external monitor.
- If necessary, turn the projector and the connected computer or video source off and then on again.
- Check that the SD card is inserted correctly.
- If the other solutions do not solve the problem, reset all of the projector settings using the options on the Reset menu.
If the "No Signal" message appears, try the following solutions:
Displaying From a PC Laptop
Displaying From a Mac Laptop
Selecting an Image Source
Connecting to a Computer for HDMI Video and Audio
Inserting an SD Card
Solving Image or Sound Problems
Published: Jun 21, 2018 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!