How do I configure my product for rear and/or ceiling placement?
Do the following:
- Press the Menu button.
- Select the Extended menu and press Enter ().
- Select Projection and press Enter ().
- Select one of the following settings:
- Front (default setting) lets you project from a table in front of the screen.
- Front/Upside Down flips the image over top-to-bottom to project upside-down from a ceiling or wall mount.
- Rear flips the image horizontally to project from behind a translucent screen.
- Rear/Upside Down flips the image over top-to-bottom and horizontally to project from the ceiling and behind a translucent screen.
You can also change the projection mode from Front to Front/Upside Down or from Rear to Rear/Upside Down by pressing and holding the A/V Mute button on the remote control for 5 seconds or until an image appears.
Note: To project from overhead, you'll need the included direct mount hardware. If you are installing the projector on a lighting track, use only the optional lighting track mount (part number ELPMB54W [white] or ELPMB54B [black]).