I see the message No Signal. What should I do?
If the "No Signal" message appears, try the following solutions:
- Press one of the source buttons (Spotlight, HDMI, LAN, or SD) on the remote control to switch to the correct image source, if necessary.
- Turn on the connected computer or video source, and press its play button to begin your presentation, if necessary.
- Check the connection from the projector to your video sources.
- If you are projecting from a laptop computer, make sure it is set up to display on an external monitor.
- If necessary, turn the projector and the connected computer or video source off and then on again.
- Check that the SD card is inserted correctly.
- If the other solutions do not solve the problem, reset all of the projector settings using the options on the Reset menu.
Displaying From a PC Laptop
Displaying From a Mac Laptop
Selecting an Image Source
Connecting to a Computer for HDMI Video and Audio
Inserting an SD Card
Solving Image or Sound Problems
Published: Jun 21, 2018 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!