Will the projector automatically turn on when a playlist is scheduled to start playing?
No, the timetable you created for your playlist will not turn on the projector. For the projector to turn on automatically, you must create a scheduled event in the projector's Extended menu.
Note: Make sure the projector's date and time settings are correct. To adjust these settings, press the Menu button on the remote control and select Extended > Operation > Date & Time.
To create a scheduled event, do the following:
- Press the Menu button on the remote control.
- Select the Extended menu and select Schedule Settings.
- Select the Schedule menu and select Add New.
- In the Event Settings section, set Power to Power On, and set Source to SD Player.
- In the Date/Time Settings section, set the date or days of the week and the time you want the projector to turn on.
- Select Save.
- Select Setup complete and select Yes to save your event.
Note: For more information about saving scheduled events, see your projector's User's Guide.Related information
Scheduling Projector Events