The image is too dark or light, or the colors are incorrect. What should I do?
- Press the Color Mode button on the remote control to try different color modes for the image and environment.
- Check your video source settings.
- Adjust the available settings on the Image menu for the current input source, such as Brightness, Contrast, Tint, White Balance, and/or Color Saturation.
- Make sure you selected the correct Input Signal or Video Signal setting on the Signal menu, if available for your image source.
- Make sure you selected the correct Gamma or RGBCMY setting in the Image menu.
- Make sure all the cables are securely connected to the projector and your video device. If you connected long cables, try connecting shorter cables.
- Make sure the Brightness Settings in the Eco menu is set correctly.
- Position the projector close enough to the screen.
- If the above solutions do not correct your image, try resetting all of the projector's settings using the Reset menu.
If the projected image is too dark or light, or the colors are incorrect, try the following solutions:
Input Signal Settings - Signal Menu
Projector Setup Settings - ECO Menu
Image Quality Settings - Image Menu
Connecting to Computer Sources
Connecting to Video Sources
Published: Nov 2, 2017 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!