The image is too dark or light, or the colors are incorrect. What should I do?
If the projected image is too dark or light, or the colors are incorrect, try the following solutions:
- Press the Color Mode button on the remote control to try different color modes for the image and environment.
- Check your video source settings.
- Adjust the available settings on the Image menu for the current input source, such as Brightness, Contrast, Tint, White Balance, and/or Color Saturation.
- Make sure you selected the correct Input Signal or Video Signal setting on the Signal menu, if available for your image source.
- Make sure you selected the correct Gamma or RGBCMY setting in the Image menu.
- Make sure all the cables are securely connected to the projector and your video device. If you connected long cables, try connecting shorter cables.
- Make sure the Brightness Settings in the Eco menu is set correctly.
- Position the projector close enough to the screen.
- If the above solutions do not correct your image, try resetting all of the projector's settings using the Reset menu.
Input Signal Settings - Signal Menu
Projector Setup Settings - ECO Menu
Image Quality Settings - Image Menu
Connecting to Computer Sources
Connecting to Video Sources
Published: Nov 2, 2017 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!