Part of my image is blurry or out of focus. What should I do?
- Adjust the image focus.
- Clean the projector lens.
Note: To avoid condensation on the lens after bringing the projector in from a cold environment, let the projector warm up to room temperature before using it.
- Try connecting the projector to the highest quality connection available on your input source. For example, connect to an HMDI port or component video ports for a better quality input signal.
- Position the projector close enough to the screen.
- Position the projector so the keystone adjustment angle is not so wide that it distorts the image.
- Adjust the Sharpness setting to improve image quality.
- If you are projecting from a computer, press the Auto button on the remote control to automatically adjust the tracking and sync. If any bands or overall blurriness remain, display a uniformly patterned image on the screen and manually adjust the Tracking and Sync settings.
- If you are projecting from a computer, try using a lower resolution or try to match the projector's native resolution.
If the projected image is fuzzy or blurry, try the following solutions:
Focusing the Image Using the Focus Buttons
Cleaning the Lens
Projector Setup and Installation Options
Image Quality Settings - Image Menu
General Projector Specifications
Supported Video Display Formats
Published: Jan 11, 2018 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!