How can I improve the image quality?
- HDBaseT with a 100Base-TX LAN cable
- Computer with a component-to-VGA adapter cable (for component video)
- Video (for composite video)
- SDI with a BNC video cable (Pro L1500UH/L1500UHNL/L1505UH/L1505UHNL/L1750UNL/L1755UNL only)
- Set the Deinterlacing setting to Off
- Selected a digital RGB or an interlaced (480i/576i/1080i) input signal
Make sure you select the best Color Mode for your picture and viewing environment, and then use the settings in the Image menu to finish adjusting the picture.
For best results, connect your video equipment to the HDMI port, if possible. If your equipment doesn't support HDMI, connect it to one of the following ports (highest quality listed first):
Note: The Noise Reduction setting is not available if you have done the following:
If you are viewing a live sports broadcast or playing a video game, adjust the Frame Interpolation setting.
If you project from a computer, adjust the computer's resolution to match the projector's native resolution, if possible.
Note: Digital correction features such as keystone, Quick Corner, zooming, and scaling can reduce the image quality. To improve the image quality, set these features to their factory defaults, and refocus the image.Related concepts
Image Quality Settings - Image Menu