The image is too dark or light, or the colors are incorrect. What should I do?
If the projected image is too dark or light, or the colors are incorrect, try the following solutions:
- Try selecting a color mode that best fits the image and environment.
- Check your video source settings.
- Adjust the available settings on the Image menu, such as Brightness, Contrast, Tint, and/or Color Saturation.
- Make sure you selected the correct HDMI Video Range setting in the Image menu.
- Make sure the HDMI cable is securely connected to the projector and your video device. If you connected a long cable, try connecting a shorter cable.
- Position the projector close enough to the screen.
Published: Mar 12, 2020 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!