How do I configure my product for rear and/or ceiling placement?
Do the following:
- Press the Menu button.
- Select the Installation menu and press Enter.
- Select Projection and press Enter.
- Select one of the following settings:
- Front lets you project from a table in front of the screen.
- Front/Upside Down flips the image over top-to-bottom to project upside-down from a wall or ceiling mount. This mode should also be used when you mount the projector vertically on a table to create an interactive work surface.
- Rear flips the image horizontally to project from behind a translucent screen.
- Rear/Upside Down flips the image over top-to-bottom and horizontally to project from the wall or ceiling and behind a translucent screen.
You can also change the projection mode from Front to Front/Upside Down or from Rear to Rear/Upside Down by pressing and holding the A/V Mute button on the remote control for 5 seconds or until an image appears.
Published: Sep 29, 2020 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!