The image is too dark or light, or the colors are incorrect. What should I do?
- Press the Color Mode button on the remote control to try different color modes for the image and environment.
- Check your video source settings.
- Turn off the HDR mode in the Dynamic Range setting or set the Color Space setting to BT.709.
- For HDR images, set the Dynamic Range setting to Auto.
- Make sure all the cables are securely connected to the projector and your video device. If you connected long cables, try connecting shorter cables.
- Position the projector close enough to the screen.
- If the image has been progressively darkening, you may need to replace the projector lamp soon.
If the projected image is too dark or light, or the colors are incorrect, try the following solutions:
Image Quality Settings - Image Menu
Projector Setup Settings - Extended Menu
Published: Jan 7, 2019 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!