The image appears stretched when I project from my computer. What should I do?
- Press the Aspect button on the remote control to set the image aspect ratio to Normal.
Note: Depending on the input resolution, you may not be able to change the aspect ratio while using an HDMI source. Try changing the output resolution of the input signal device instead.
- Select a different image aspect ratio in the projector's Signal menu.
Note: If you're using an HDMI source, the input signal determines the image aspect ratio. You cannot change the image aspect ratio. Try changing the output resolution of the input signal instead.
- If you are using a VGA connection, set the projector's Auto Setup setting to On so the projector automatically optimizes the computer image quality.
- Check your computer's display settings, disable dual display so that your image displays through the projector only, and set the resolution within the projector's limit. (See your computer manual for details.)
- Check the resolution assigned to your presentation files to see if they are created for a different resolution than you are projecting. (See your software help for details.)
- To match the projector's native aspect ratio, select a resolution that has a ratio of 16:9, such as 1920x1080, 3840x2160, or 1280x720.
Try the following:
Input Signal Settings - Signal Menu