The remote control doesn't work. What should I do?
- Check that the remote control batteries are installed correctly and have power. If necessary, replace the batteries.
- Make sure you are operating the remote control within the reception angle and range of the projector.
- Make sure the projector is not warming up or shutting down.
- Check to see if a button on the remote control is stuck down, causing it to enter sleep mode. Release the button to wake the remote control up.
- Strong fluorescent lighting, direct sunlight, or infrared device signals may be interfering with the projector's remote receivers. Dim the lights or move the projector away from the sun or interfering equipment.
- If available, turn on one of the remote receivers in the projector's menu system, or check if all the remote receivers were turned off.
- If you lose the remote control, you can purchase another from an authorized Epson reseller.
- If you are using the WirelessHD buttons on the remote, make sure you point the remote at the WirelessHD transmitter.
If the projector does not respond to remote control commands, try the following solutions:
Replacing the Remote Control Batteries
Remote Control Operation
Projector Feature Settings - Settings Menu
Optional Equipment and Replacement Parts
Published: Jan 7, 2019 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!