Images will not display from the WirelessHD transmitter. What should I do?
If a WirelessHD source does not display correctly, try the following solutions:
- Make sure WirelessHD is selected as the image source on the projector.
- Select the WirelessHD Video Reception option in the Settings menu and check the strength of the WirelessHD signal. If the signal is weak, you may need to move the transmitter closer to the projector or remove any large objects located between the transmitter and the projector.
- Make sure that your projector is connected to the correct WirelessHD device. It can take up to 30 seconds for a signal to sync and appear after connecting.
- You may need to reset the WirelessHD connection. Turn off both the WirelessHD transmitter and the projector. Start playback on your video device, then turn on the WirelessHD transmitter and the projector. Wait 10 seconds, then press the Setup button on the bottom of the transmitter.
- Make sure the WirelessHD transmitter is within 32 feet (10 m) of the projector, isn’t obstructed by any large objects, and is not placed on a metal surface.
- If you are viewing wireless content, make sure that the WiHD light on the transmitter is on. If it is off, press the Output button on the remote control or the WiHD/Pass button on the transmitter.
- Make sure the HDMI cable between the source and the WirelessHD transmitter conforms to HDMI standards.
WirelessHD Transmission Range
Published: Jan 7, 2019 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!