The image appears stretched when I project from my computer. What should I do?
- Press the Aspect button on the remote control to set the image aspect ratio to Normal.
Note: Depending on the input resolution, you may not be able to change the aspect ratio while using an HDMI source. Try changing the output resolution of the input signal device instead.
- Select a different image aspect ratio in the projector's Signal menu.
Note: If you're using an HDMI source, the input signal determines the image aspect ratio. You cannot change the image aspect ratio. Try changing the output resolution of the input signal instead.
- Set the projector's Resolution setting to Auto so the projector automatically identifies the resolution of the input signal. If you are projecting from a computer using a VGA connection, select Wide (for widescreen images) or Normal (for 4:3 ratio images), if necessary.
- If you are using a VGA connection, set the projector's Auto Setup setting to On so the projector automatically optimizes the computer image quality.
- Check your computer's display settings, disable dual display so that your image displays through the projector only, and set the resolution within the projector's limit. (See your computer manual for details.)
- Check the resolution assigned to your presentation files to see if they are created for a different resolution than you are projecting. (See your software help for details.)
- Set the Scale setting to Off in the projector's Signal menu.
- If you are using a video pass-through device to send your input signal to the projector, make sure the device is set to the same resolution as the projector.
Try the following:
Input Signal Settings - Signal Menu