How can I improve the image quality?
Make sure you select the best Color Mode for your picture and viewing environment, and then use the settings in the Image menu to finish adjusting the picture.
If the projected image is fuzzy or blurry adjust the image focus.
For best results, connect your video equipment to theHDMI, if possible. If your equipment doesn't support HDMI, connect it to one of the following ports (highest quality listed first):
- HDBaseT with a 100Base-TX LAN cable and optional HDBaseT Transmitter
- Computer with a VGA-to-component adapter cable (for component video)
- BNC with 5BNC-to-VGA cable
- DVI-D In with a compatible DVI-D cable
- SDI with a BNC video cable
For best results, connect your video equipment to the HDMI port, if possible. If your equipment doesn't support HDMI, connect it to the Computer port (component).
If you are viewing a live sports broadcast or playing a video game, adjust the Frame Interpolation setting.
If you project from a computer, adjust the computer's resolution to match the projector's native resolution, if possible.Related concepts
Image Quality Settings - Image Menu