Nothing projects on the screen. What should I do?
If no image appears, try the following solutions:
- Press the A/V Mute button on the remote control to see if the image was temporarily turned off.
- Make sure all necessary cables are securely connected and the power is on for the projector and connected video sources.
- Press the projector's power button to wake it from standby or sleep mode. Also see if your connected computer is in sleep mode or displaying a blank screen saver.
- Adjust the Brightness setting on the Image menu.
- Select the Normal Power Consumption setting.
- Check the Display menu to make sure the Messages setting is set to On.
- For images projected with Windows Media Center, reduce the screen size from full screen mode.
- For images projected from applications using Windows DirectX, turn off DirectX functions.
- The projector may not be able to project copyrighted videos that you play back on a computer. For details, see the manual supplied with your computer.
- If the other solutions do not solve the problem, reset all of the projector settings using the options on the Reset menu.
Shutting Off the Picture and Sound Temporarily
Image Quality Settings - Image Menu
Projector Setup Settings - Extended Menu
Projector Setup Settings - ECO Menu
Projector Reset Options - Reset Menu
Published: Sep 19, 2019 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!