The image is too dark or light, or the colors are incorrect. What should I do?
- Press the Color Mode button on the remote control to try different color modes for the image and environment.
- Check your video source settings.
- Adjust the available settings on the Image menu, such as Brightness, Contrast, Tint, and/or Color Saturation.
- Make sure you selected the correct Input Signal or Video Signal setting on the Signal menu, if available for your image source.
- If you are using the ECO Power Consumption setting, try selecting Normal in the projector's menus.
Note: At high altitudes or locations subject to high temperatures, the image may become darker and you may not be able to adjust the Power Consumption setting.
- Position the projector close enough to the screen.
- If the image has been progressively darkening, you may need to replace the projector lamp soon.
If the projected image is too dark or light, or the colors are incorrect, try the following solutions:
Image Quality Settings - Image Menu
Input Signal Settings - Signal Menu
Projector Setup Settings - ECO Menu