The image appears stretched when I project from my computer. What should I do?
Try the following:
- Press the Aspect button on the remote control to change the image aspect ratio.
- Select a different image aspect ratio in the projector's Signal menu.
- Set the projector's Resolution setting to Auto so the projector automatically identifies the resolution of the input signal. If you are projecting from a computer using a VGA connection, select Wide (for widescreen images) or Normal (for 4:3 ratio images), if necessary.
- Check your computer's display settings, disable dual display so that your image displays through the projector only, and set the resolution within the projector's limit. (See your computer manual for details.)
- Check the resolution assigned to your presentation files to see if they are created for a different resolution than you are projecting. (See your software help for details.)
- Match the projector's native aspect ratio. Select the following resolution ratio:
4:3 (PowerLite E20/X49/118)
16:9 (PowerLite 992F/1288)
16:10 (PowerLite W49/119W/982W)
- If you are using a video pass-through device to send your input signal to the projector, make sure the device is set to the same resolution as the projector.
Input Signal Settings - Signal Menu
Published: May 20, 2021 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!