Nothing projects on the screen. What should I do?
If no image appears, try the following solutions:
- Make sure the lens cover is open all the way.
- Press the A/V Mute button on the remote control to see if the image was temporarily turned off.
- Make sure all necessary cables are securely connected and the power is on for the projector and connected video sources.
- If you connected your video source to the Monitor Out/Computer2 port, make sure you set the Monitor Out Port setting to Computer2.
- Make sure the image being projected is not completely black (only when projecting computer images).
- Press the projector's power button to wake it from standby or sleep mode. Also see if your connected computer is in sleep mode or displaying a blank screen saver.
- Press the Menu button. If the projector menu displays, there may be a problem with the connected video source, cable connection, or port.
- Adjust the Brightness setting on the Image menu.
- Adjust the brightness of your projector's light source.
- Check the Display menu to make sure the Messages setting is set to On.
- If the projector does not respond when you press the control panel buttons, the buttons may be locked. Unlock the buttons. Press and hold the Enter button on the control panel for 7 seconds.
- If the projector does not respond when you press buttons on the remote control, make sure the remote receivers are turned on.
- For images projected with Windows Media Center, reduce the screen size from full screen mode.
- For images projected from applications using Windows DirectX, turn off DirectX functions.
- The projector may not be able to project copyrighted videos that you play back on a computer. For details, see the manual supplied with your computer.
- If the other solutions do not solve the problem, reset all of the projector settings using the options on the Reset menu.
Published: Jan 14, 2021 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!