Can I select an image source to automatically display when the product turns on?
Yes, you can add a User Logo. Do the following:
- Display the image you want to project as the User's Logo.
- Press the Menu button, select the Extended menu, and press Enter.
- Select the User's Logo setting and press Enter.
- Select Start Setting and press Enter.
- A prompt appears asking if you want to use the displayed image as the user's logo. Select Yes and press Enter.
- A prompt appears again asking if you want to use the displayed image as the user's logo. Select Yes and press Enter. You see a completion message.
- Press Esc to return to the Extended menu.
- Select Display and press Enter.
- Select Startup Screen and set it to On.
Note: To prevent anyone from changing the User's Logo settings without first entering a password, set a password and enable User's Logo security.
Published: May 20, 2021 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!