How do I adjust the color for multiple projectors that project from the same source?
Matching the Image ColorsYou can match the display color of multiple projectors that will project next to one another. Turn on all the projectors so you can properly adjust the color of the combined screen.
- Press the Menu button.
- Select the Multi-Projection menu and press Enter.
- Select the Color Matching setting and press Enter. You see this screen:
- Press the left or right arrow button to select Adjustment Level8.
Note: There are several adjustment levels and you can adjust each level individually.
- Press the left or right arrow buttons to adjust the Brightness setting.
- Press the left or right arrow buttons to adjust the color tone for the Red, Green, and Blue settings if necessary.
- Press Esc to return to the Multi-Projection menu.
- Select the Operation menu and press Enter.
- Select Light Source Brightness Control and press Enter.
- Set the Light Source Mode setting to Custom and adjust the Brightness Level setting as necessary.
- Press Esc and repeat steps 2 through 6 for Adjustment Level 7 through 2.
- When you are finished, press the Menu button.
Published: Jan 14, 2021 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!