Nothing projects on the screen. What should I do?
If no image appears, try the following solutions:
- Press the A/V mute button on the projector remote control to see if the image was temporarily turned off.
- Check the status light to confirm the projector is operating normally.
- Make sure all necessary cables are securely connected and the power is on for the projector and connected video sources.
- Try using a shorter HDMI cable.
- Try connecting the video source directly to the projector.
- Press the projector's power button to wake it from standby or sleep mode. Also see if your connected computer is in sleep mode or displaying a blank screen saver.
- Make sure the connected device meets the HDMI CEC standard. See the documentation supplied with the device for more information. If necessary, set the CEC function for the connected device again and restart the device. Turn off the projector and the connected streaming device or video source, and then turn them back on.
- Make sure the connected device does not require MHL; the projector's HDMI port does not support MHL.
- If you are projecting from a laptop computer, make sure it is set up to display on an external monitor.
- If you are projecting from a computer using an HDMI cable, turn off the computer and the projector. Make sure the HDMI cable is securely connected, turn the projector on, then turn the computer on.
- Make sure the computer's display resolution does not exceed the projector's resolution and frequency limits. If necessary, select a different display resolution for your computer. (See your computer manual for details.)
- If the other solutions do not solve the problem, reset all of the projector settings using the options on the Reset menu.
Turning On the Projector
Operating Connected Devices Using the HDMI Link Features
Projector Parts - Remote Control
Projector Reset Options - Reset Menu
Published: Oct 30, 2020 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!