The image is too dark or light, or the colors are incorrect. What should I do?
If the projected image is too dark or light, or the colors are incorrect, try the following solutions:
- Try selecting a color mode that best fits the image and environment.
- Check your video source settings.
- Adjust the available settings on the Image menu, such as Brightness, Contrast, Tint, and/or Color Saturation.
- Make sure you selected the correct Video Range setting in the Image menu, if available for your image source.
- Make sure all the cables are securely connected to the projector and your video device. If you connected long cables, try connecting shorter cables.
- Position the projector close enough to the screen.
Changing the Color Mode
Adjusting the Hue, Saturation, and Brightness
Adjusting the Color Temperature
Adjusting the RGB Offset and Gain
Image Quality Settings - Image Menu
Published: Oct 30, 2020 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!