My product makes a hissing sound when I play audio or video from Windows 10 with a network connection. What should I do?
Do the following:
- Right-click the speaker icon on the Windows taskbar and select Sounds.
- In the Sound property sheet, click the Playback tab.
- Select the playback device and click the Properties button.
- Click the Advanced tab and set the sample rate and bit depth to 16 bit, 44100 Hz (CD Quality).
- Click Apply and click OK.
Note: Some steps may vary depending on the version of Windows 10 you are using.
Published: May 27, 2021 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!