Part of my image is blurry or out of focus. What should I do?
If the projected image is fuzzy or blurry, try the following solutions:
- Adjust the image focus.
- Clean the projector lens.
Note: To avoid condensation on the lens after bringing the projector in from a cold environment, let the projector warm up to room temperature before using it.
- Position the projector close enough to the screen.
- Position the projector so the keystone adjustment angle is not so wide that it distorts the image.
- Adjust the Sharpness setting to improve image quality.
- If you are projecting from a computer using a VGA cable, press the Auto button on the remote control to automatically adjust the tracking and sync. If any bands or overall blurriness remain, display a uniformly patterned image on the screen and manually adjust the Tracking and Sync settings.
- If you are projecting from a computer, use a lower resolution or adjust the computer's resolution to match the projector's native resolution, if possible.
Cleaning the Lens
Image Quality Settings - Image Menu
Input Signal Settings - Signal I/O Menu
Supported Video Display Formats
Published: Aug 19, 2021 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!