How should I transport the product?
The projector contains precision parts, some of which are glass. Follow the guidelines here to transport, ship, or store the projector safely.
Use two or more people to unpack or lift the projector.
- Remove any equipment connected to the projector.
- Remove the lens if it is installed. Place it in its original packing materials, if possible, or use equivalent materials with cushioning around the product.
- Attach the protective lens cover that was included with the projector.
- Do one of the following:
- When transporting the projector a long distance or as checked luggage, pack it in a firm box with cushioning around it and mark the box "Fragile."
- When shipping the projector for repairs, place it in its original packing materials, if possible, or use equivalent materials with cushioning around the projector. Mark the box "Fragile."
Note: Epson shall not be liable for any damages incurred during transportation.Related information
Attaching and Removing a Lens
Published: Jun 17, 2021 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!